352 Home watch servicesNHWA accreditation
Looking out for your best interests. Bonded and insured.
Why 352 Home Watch Services Chose Accreditation by the National Home Watch Association
When we began working on 352 Home Watch Services, we realized that we did not know everything about the home watch industry. Through our research, we found the National Home Watch Association and found them to be the best source of information for home watch. With over 300 members, training, best practices and leaders in home watch, we realized the NHWA was an organization we HAD to be a part of for the benefit of our clients. We have been fully vetted, background checked, insured and bonded to meet the requirement for accreditation. Additionally we are required to attend continuous education training and follow the NHWA’s Code of Ethics. We are proud to be a part of this organization that benefits 352 Home Watch Services and our clients.
Reprinted with the permission of the National Home Watch Association.
Benefits of Hiring an Accredited Home Watch Service
- An Accredited Home Watch service’s regular visits to your property may prevent or lessen property damage.
- An Accredited Home Watch service will create a presence in your home which may deter squatters and other intruders.
- Accredited Home Watch inspectors will look for leaks, insect infestations, mold and other potential threats.
- An Accredited Home Watch service will deliver consistent an accurate information to you during your absence.
- An Accredited Home Watch service can make arrangements for work to be done in your absence, leaving you to do what you wish once you return.
- An Accredited Home Watch service can act as your liaison between contractors, associations, Realtors and virtually anyone that you authorize them to.
- An Accredited Home Watch service will implement your storm plan.
- An Accredited Home Watch service will answer alarm calls.
- Homes controlled by an HOA/POA have bylaws that dictate how their exterior and ground are to be maintained. An Accredited Home Watch service will make itself aware of these rules and make sure that your home is kept within guidelines. They will address any problems with landscapers and lawn services.
- For condo owners, while an HOA/POA is responsible for common grounds and common areas, you are responsible for everything from the “studs in”. Problems in an upstairs unit can create major damage to the unit below. Common pipes in common walls are also notorious for causing problems to multiple units. An Accredited Home Watch service can discover issues prior to your return.
- An Accredited Home Watch service will give you peace of mind, knowing that your home is being looked after by professionals who have your best interests in mind.
352 Home Watch Services is an
Accredited members of the NHWA must pass a strict vetting process for consumer complaints or issues. They must carry the proper insurance (which is always available for review). They must agree to uphold the highest ethics in the Home Watch industry. Accredited members of the National Home Watch Association will always look out for the best interests of the Homeowner.
It is the mission and goal of the National Home Watch Association to establish and maintain the highest set of standards and ethics for all Home Watch companies in the United States of America and Canada;
To establish and maintain trust and confidence between homeowners and Home Watch professionals;
To protect the public from uninsured, unbonded and unethical individuals who represent themselves as Home Watch professionals;
To promote public awareness of the Home Watch Industry;
To ensure that only companies who represent the highest levels of professionalism are accredited as members of the National Home Watch Association.
The National Home Watch Association – Setting the Gold Standard for the Home Watch Industry Since 2009